Brand refresh or re-brand?
What's the difference between a brand refresh and a re-brand?
Having a brand refresh is like giving your company a fresh lick of paint, a wonderful new logo and a new look, “rebranding”, is the process of changing the corporate image of an organisation. It is a market strategy of giving a new name, symbol, or change in design for an already-established brand. In other words, one is far more dramatic than the other. A re-brand means revitalising your existing identity to broaden your audience and your appeal.
A brand refresh might include the following;
- Tweaking your current design or logo
- Updating your slogan
- Changing your colour pallet
- Refreshing marketing materials
- Using a new font.
A re-brand however would include
- Creating a new personality.
- Overhauling your entire image
- Establishing yourself within a different market
- Get in touch if you are planning a re-brand or brand refresh.
Did you know that the average attention span of the modern human for advertisement is 8 secs? You…
How to win your next pitch
We’ve all lost sleep the night before a pitch. Worrying about the presentation, whether…
It's been said that PowerPoint is the new flip-chart: an ideal tool for in-house presentation and group…